Piles could be painful, irritating, unbearable and embarrassing at the same time. It is a condition in which the blood vessels around the anus swell causing bleeding. Many patients, especially women find it embarrassing to consult a doctor to go ahead with a physical examination. This leads to further complications which calls for the need of a surgery to eliminate it. This can be extremely painful and expensive.
- In allopathy, surgery is the only way to treat piles which definitely is painful and costly. In most of the cases, hemorrhoids returned even after the surgery which proves that it is not a permanent cure for piles.
- The medicines given are only used to treat the symptoms and are not found to be useful in giving permanent relief.
- Many counter creams and gels are also given to reduce the burning and itching sensation.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-biotics are also given that come with their own side effects.
- These cannot be recommended for longer use.
- Other Methods:
- Venotonic drugs
- Injection of Phenol
- These methods have also failed in giving a permanent cure as the cure rates were very low and hemorrhoids returned in most of the cases.
- Homeopathy: There are homeopathic medicines available to cure piles. But these are not recommended for prolonged use due to the side effects.
- The best possible way to treat piles is through Ayurveda.
- It is natural and effective.
- The treatment method includes the perfect combination of natural herbs that heals the damaged tissues.
- It is the safest way to cure piles as there are no side effects associated with it.
- It ensures that hemorrhoids never return again. So, it is a permanent solution to get rid of piles.
- Ayurvedic treatment saves you from undergoing the unbearable pain of surgery.
Tips to Deal with Piles
Along with the treatment, it is essential to keep a track on your diet and lifestyle. Here are a few tips to manage piles-
- Diet: Green leafy vegetables, fruits and whole grains should be included in the diet. Oily and spicy food together with junk food should be avoided.
- Water: 8-10 liters of water should be consumed daily.
- Maintaining an active lifestyle is important.
- Taking laxatives on a daily basis should be avoided.
- Maintain hygiene.
More from Health Care
Booking a massage during a business trip is a wise decision for any professional seeking to alleviate stress and maintain …
Diabetes is a chronic condition that affects millions worldwide, with one of its most concerning complications being diabetic foot problems. …
In the realm of wellness trends, a unique and flavourful phenomenon is taking the spotlight— top brands of mushroom gummies. …